Please follow these simple rules while adding content to this wiki:
- Every important documentation part should be linked to from the start page.
- Please follow the name conventions (as the name spaces). International (English) pages start with doc:; translated (non-English) with an additional language code: it for Italian, de for German, and so on.
- Example: de:doc:faq leads to the German FAQ.
- Translated pages should be referred to from the start page. Please add them there with der language code in square brackets.
- Example: Frequently asked questions [ de ]
- Preserve the content structure of the pages you edit. Copy an existing section, paste it elsewhere and replace its content with the content you would like to add.
doc/wikiguidelines.txt · Last modified: 2019/06/06 18:53 by arvid